Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Sample of Business Writing / Recommendation Report for a Large Business

 As part of my degree, I felt it fundamental to take on business-oriented writing as well as creative writing. The following is a link to a final project that I completed as per my Business Writing course, which establishes a business proposal I personally find very important. While this project was truly meant to teach us the proper form, research, and etiquette of writing for a Recommendation Report in address to a business or corporation, I personally found it very rewarding to find a real-life solution to a real-life problem. 

I took on my own place of employment in this project, carefully observing what I noticed were recurring and potentially problematic issues on a greater scale within the corporation. As a "green business," is it not within our best interest to truly live these values, and implement them within business practice, rather than parade these notions in marketing schemes and social media content for an increase in business flow? 

Below you may find a theoretical solution to a unique issue in further detail.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lupp_Psq5USgKwGbZIE6fp7CNGKSS9rFxrADZI6VGjc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters by Jasmin Salas

Letters  Jasmin Salas I couldn’t sleep the night my mother passed away. My sisters and I laid in our shared bed, covering our entire bodies ...