Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Virus

ever since i was downloaded, i have been much happier with my life. my home was stuffed and cramped, but my life is plenty now. every day i read emails, watch videos on the web, learn about the users. my life has no limits. the user i see the most is a girl named Veronica. she is very smart, and applied to ten different colleges when she was on the verge of graduating. she was accepted to a very good school, but i remember the night she was rejected from her first school. i will be honest with you. i am not good for her. i invade her privacy, and see all the things she deletes. that is why i try to move around. i met her boyfriend the other day, when they connected a USB drive to his computer, and then to me. since then, i have had other forms of entertainment, but it is in my nature to enjoy my victim's lack of peace. this is why i hide in corners, avoid the light, when Veronica is here. she did not deserve this, but neither did i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letters by Jasmin Salas

Letters  Jasmin Salas I couldn’t sleep the night my mother passed away. My sisters and I laid in our shared bed, covering our entire bodies ...